Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sites of Philly

This is Constitution Hall where the Constitution was signed, I think it is amazing how well designed it was.

I went to see the Liberty bell and as I was going through the security check point the guard said you can't go in there with that gun. Well I knew he wasn't talking to me because I didn't have a gun. So I just looked at him and kept walking so he stepped toward me and said I said you can't go in with that gun, so I gave him a look that told him he was talking to the wrong person I didn't have a gun and just as I was about to tell him that the guard next to him started laughing and said you have to spit out your gum before you go in. Ok so I have a hearing problem.
This is the real liberty bell above, I was only trying to still the impostor before the guard came, thanks Kim for saving me.
This is the city center in the middle of Philly it is so big it wraps around a whole block, I can imagine the old day's when they had vender's in there and the hustle and bustle of the city center I bet it was amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: