Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lets Get Started!!

For years everyone has been telling me to start a blog, well here I go. This will be interesting and I hope that you will all enjoy and maybe it will help everyone join in part of our fun.
So to start off our great exciting family blog we just got back from the most exciting family excursion for 11 exciting days to California and back. In true Vacation tradition we drove the whole 12 hours in one white mini-van with all 6 of us. During the long drive we learned to communicate better as a family, and amazingly we all made it home alive. Yes I know that happens all the time but ..... anyway we have learned to love each other more!!




Enjoy some of our great Vacation Snap Shots!!





2 comments:

Jackie said...

looks great!

Marcie said...

Hi, Your mom sent our links to your sisters, and you were on Jackies. Cute vacation pictures. We are heading to California on Sat for a week. If you don't care I'll put a link for you on my blog. I love snooping into other people's life. Feel free to do the same. It's amazing how little we see each other living so close. Have a fun week, and cute blog.