Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Tag

My sister started playing this, I thought it looked like fun, so I am coping her. Big sisters can copy Little sisters right;-)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please!:)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Have fun!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I remember carefully removing the top of a tomato (you know the spider looking thing) and hanging it from a string in the middle of your bedroom doorway (face level) while you were in the shower. I waited for a long time in anticipation of a ginormous pay off. Well you took an extra long shower so I gave up and went and watched TV. After a while I heard ear piercing screams coming from the hallway and it sounded as if someone was flailing around and hitting the walls with a baseball bat. I remembered what I had done and quietly slipped out the back door before you regained consciousness. Remember that? Yea, it was me.

seesuerun said...

I remember when I put a dummy head on a broom stick and leaned it on the inside of your closet door. And got the same reaction that Jackie got. I also remember sitting behind you in the car with Jackie sitting on the side of me. I told her to count to three and we would both hit you on the top of the head. We counted and I acted like I was going to hit you and Jackie really did it and got in big trouble. I also remember you always doing my hair and taking care of me when I was little. Your still doing that. Thanks big sis!