Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun in Chicago!

The good and the bad!
My work is great I get to adventure out to some places that I would not get to see, but the bad is I have to leave my family and even though this was a short 2 day 1 night trip, I still missed them.
Last Wednesday I went to Chicago, what a fun town, they loved us so much they even did a full out firework show for us. We rode one of the countries largest Farris wheels. I do have to say the view from my room was the best, I left my room that morning with a great sunrise. I had fun with my coworkers, and met a Research Coordinator from LA. We all had fun and even with getting lost on the way to the navy Pier we had a blast. Oh and we did attend all meetings!















3 comments:

Marcie said...

Looks like fun. I've never been there, but would love to go.

Freckle Face Girl said...

I've been wanting to go to Chicago for a long time. I'm glad you had fun even if you missed your family.

Jared said...

Sounds like lots of good times. You're so photogenic!