Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wow 17 years!!

It is hard to believe that Jeff and I have been married 17 years as of yesterday August 30th, 2008.
For our anniversary we went to Park City for the night, although we enjoyed a great time and mostly relaxed (that was great) we only got a few pitchers of the cars at the Mustang show on Park City Main Street. I guess after 17 years we know what each other looks like and figure the cars would be of more interest to our 3 boys. We also found Connor the perfect car for his 16th birthday.





3 comments:

Marcie said...

Happy Anniversary. We are coming up on 14 year in October.

Freckle Face Girl said...

I can't believe it has been 17 years either! You are just WAY too young for that! :)

Jared said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow I can't believe it has been 17 either. I hope your shoulder is ok.

Susan