Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just an update!

Ok life has been crazy, but I will try to catch you up a little,


We Got Another Puppy (that makes two more mess makers to my house, and that's just the dogs) It is a Chorkie a mix of our Yorkie and a Chihuahua. Her name is Sophie.


















Then there are the kids,







Hunter has started what I call Cookiedough becasue that is what it sounds like and there is know way I can spell it so just leave it as that. It is a martial art he just earned his white belt with a yellow strip.








Then there is Madison,
She was a lead in a school play she was Wendy in Peter Pan. (Yes I know she takes after her Dad.)









Then there is Kolton,



He is not only doing gymnastics but playing basketball



He moves so fast I don't have a chance to get a shot at him.



Sorry I will get him next.



Then there is Connor,



He made the Sophmore basketball team and that take all his time!!!







3 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

Wait, did I just read that Connor is a SOPHOHMORE? When did that happen? I really haven't seen you for a long time. Sounds like life keeps you too busy. :)

Chris said...

Busy stuff!

Heidy said...

I can't believe Conner is a sophomore either, wow where has time gone. Sounds like you guys have all been super buisy. What a fun time though. Your kids are so cute and talented. We miss you.