Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW!!




I look out the window and what do I see SNOW!! As many of you might know I am not a cold climate person, it is very strange that I would choose to live in Utah, where this morning it hit about 19%. (YUCK!!) and with the economy the way it is I doubt we can afford to go to the Caribbean this year. So I decided to take us there in my blog, because my Caribbean relatives shouldn't be the only ones that get to enjoy the beach. (You know who you are!!)

Go to the bottom of my blog to see our Family ready for the beach!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Aahhhh.

Freckle Face Girl said...

Snow is beautiful, but I'm with you...a warm climate person.

Jackie said...

Hee hee, we went to the beach yesterday! It was great, but I will talk to you in August when I am either sweating like a pig in my unairconditioned house, or we are dodging hurricanes again like crazy people!

Jackie said...

That is a beautiful picture of the river though. Send me more pictures!

Heidy said...

I love going to the beach but I wish that I could have a white christmas this year. I guess the sand is sort of white...but not the same. Beautiful picture I really enjoyed it.