Monday, July 6, 2009

My Brother Mark

I just want to say I appreciate everyone condolences over the last week. For those that don't know my brother Mark passed away last Tuesday after suffering a heart attack the day before. Complications from that heart attack caused his death, this was a great surprise to our family and we have felt great pain at his loss. We are grateful to have our belief in an eternal family, that will allow us to know that we will see him again when the time is right. We will have that time to be together as a family untied in heaven. Thank you again for your love and compassion at our loss but know that we are alright and have been blessed to be comforted by the Lord at this time of loss.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I am so sorry. Marc will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.