Monday, January 17, 2011

Ehaustion!!!

Lately I feel like this is the number 1 word in my vocabulary, sad but true!! Although I can't figure out why after all my kids all dress themselves (that is scary in itself) no more chasing after them to change dirty diapers (just to pick up their dirty clothes). I don't have to carry them around anymore (they are big enough to carry me around) They mostly sleep through the night (although I have to stay up late waiting for them to come home). The day of babysitting the friends when they come over to play is almost over ( I just get to worry about who their friends are).




I remember thinking that when they got older it would be easier to be a mom , then I found out I was wrong, ok I give up!!!! when will it be easier to do the best hardest job in the world??




Sincerely exhausted!!!








BTW here are some pictures of Connors game the other night, he made the last basket and it was a 3 pointer!!













1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I think that motherhood never stops being exhausting even when they move out like Connor might be doing by the end of the year.