Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going to Santa Monica with the love of my life!!

I was off for another work meeting but instead of the east cost I went to the west coast for the first time in 3 years. This meant that it was the perfect trip to take Jeff with me, it was in Santa Monica and we only had to spring for the plane ticket so it was a perfect getaway. (If you take out the part that I got to sit in meetings for 10 hours a day while he played in the sand.)

It has been along time since I had been to the Santa Monica Pier and it was beautiful!! Jeff also got to spend a little time with some family although it was very limited I am sure it was nice to have some one on one with them.

I had a hard time in the meeting knowing that just beyond the door was the sandy beach calling to me. That is the hard thing about work trips you have to work more then play.

I will point out below is proof that I ate sushi!!!! (vegi sushi that is)



Jeff at the Pier

See I am eating sushi!!!


Jeff and his mom in Anaheim


Our breakfast view from our hotel


The Pier at night, amazing Farris wheel.











2 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

So fun! You look great by the way.

Chris said...

I am sure there was raw fish in that sushi......HA HA. It looks like a witch is sitting next to Jeff's mom, not Jeff, on the other side.
So jealous of your trip.